Interested in a career with BDS Analytics?
We are a fast-growing company, constantly on the search for exceptional people to join our team. We value self-motivation, enthusiasm, passion, adaptability and integrity.
Current Job Openings:
Regional Business Development: Washington/Seattle
Are you a proven, results-driven candidate with a passion for delivering business insights and solutions to cannabis businesses? Can you build BDS Analytics’ market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with cannabis retailers and brands? Do you have an analytical mind, and a passion for data and data-driven insights? If so, we might be looking for you.
1. Identifying and Closing new sales leads:
- Must possess strong prospecting, or hunting skills
- Develop a strong pipeline, and convert that pipeline into expanding client base
- Strong closing and negotiating skills
2. Pitching products and/or services:
- Consultative selling approach needed to understand business needs, identify pain points and solve problems for prospects and clients.
- Must develop an in-depth understanding of BDS Analytics’ services and products, and the business issues they solve for our clients.
- Strong presentation skills, communication skills and follow through
- Strong analytical acumen, and ability to use data to tell a story, or illustrate insights
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Excellent relationship building skills a must
- Develop understanding of clients’ business and business needs through direct communication and secondary research
- Develop industry insight and understanding; provide ongoing value and support to client base
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the cannabis industry, and cannabis businesses is a plus
- Familiarity or direct experience with market research or data analytics is a plus
- Relationship building skills, Closing Skills,
- Motivation for Sales, Sales Driven
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning,
- Selling to Customer Needs, Consultative Selling Skills
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level, Professionalism
Job Classification: Sales Executive, Full time, compensation incentive-based and commensurate with experience Send all job inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
We are always looking for talented, customer-service oriented individuals to join our team.
If you think you would be a great fit to join our team, please submit your resumé below. Someone on our team will contact you if an opening that you are a great fit for becomes available.
Send all resumes to email@example.com